These are temporary cookies that are used each time you visit to the website. They are not kept after you leave the page, but simply ensure you can do things like complete online forms or use the chat functionality.
Should you decide you want to clear the cookies in your web browser, then the following instructions should help you:
- Click the "wrench" icon in the top right-hand corner and select "Options."
- In the "Under the Hood" tab, click the "Clear browsing data..." button (make sure that "Delete cookies and other site data" is selected).
- Click on "Clear browsing data."
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
- On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click "Internet Options."
- The Internet Options box should open to the General tab.
- On the General tab, in the Browsing History section, click the "Delete…" button.
- In the "Delete Browsing History" window that comes up, make sure that "Cookies" are selected.
- Click the "Delete" button and restart the browser.
- Click "Tools" and select "Clear Recent History."
- Make sure that "Cookies" are selected.
- Click on "Clear Now."
- Exit and relaunch browser.